This Agreement is subject to change by us at any time, effective upon posting on the relevant website. Your continued use of the Websites and the Service following www.aeguys.com posting of revised terms of any section of the Agreement will constitute your express and binding acceptance of and consent to the revised Agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, REMEDIES AND OBLIGATIONS, INCLUDING VARIOUS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS, AND A DISPUTE RESOLUTION CLAUSE THAT GOVERNS HOW DISPUTES WILL BE RESOLVED.
Electronic Agreement. This Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your use of the Websites and Service. This Agreement may be modified by us from time to time, such modifications to be effective upon posting by aeguys.com on the Websites. By accessing and/or using the Websites or becoming a Member, you accept this Agreement and agree to the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein.
- Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the Internet, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program.
Use of Service. If you are using the Service and/or accessing the Websites on behalf of a company, entity, or organization (collectively, a “Subscribing Entity”), you
represent and warrant that:
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Websites and/or Service. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time by contacting us at If you resign or cancel your membership and/or subscription to aeguys.com, to help aeguys.com analyze and improve the Service, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. Aeguys.com may terminate your membership and/or subscription for any reason by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to aeguys.com. If aeguys.com terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of aeguys.com. Aeguys.com is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. Aeguys.com is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. Even after your membership or subscription is terminated, this Agreement will remain in effect. All terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
- Modifications to Service. Aeguys.com reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that aeguys.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Blocking of IP Addresses. In order to protect the integrity of our Services, aeguys.com reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Websites.
Content and content restrictions
- Proprietary Rights. Aeguys.com retains all proprietary rights in the Websites and the Service.
- Aeguys.com is an online platform providing content for download
- There are limitations that apply to downloaded content use as follows:
- You may not use content to build a service or product that is competitive with Aeguys.com You are not allowed to sell the downloaded content on any other platform or distribute it for free without our written permission;
- You are not allowed to use content in the context of adult entertainment, nudity or pornography. For supply of weapons or gambling services, exploitation of children, hate speech, defamatory content, misleading or deceptive conduct, or any illegal activity. The provisions of aeguys.com license continue to apply to all use now or in future.
- Content may contain trademarks, logos or brands owned by third parties that have not been cleared for use. It is your sole responsibility to evaluate whether your use of these content requires the permission of those third parties and if so, to obtain that permission.
- We may provide links to third party websites, and some of the content appearing on aeguys.com may be supplied by third parties. Aeguys.com has no responsibility for these third party websites nor for their content, which is subject to and governed by the Terms of Service and/or privacy policies, if any, of the applicable third party content providers.
Copyright Policy. Aeguys.com prohibits any infringing or violation of the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and
publicity) of any person or entity. Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2) or for any other claim of copyright infringement, you hereby agree that notifications of
claimed copyright infringement be sent by certified mail to: Aeguys inc, located at 651 N Broad St, Suite 205 #141, Middletown, DE 19709, USA If you believe that your intellectual
property right (or such a right that you are responsible for enforcing) is infringed by any content on the Site, please write to aeguys.com at the address shown above, giving a written
statement that contains:
- identification of the copyrighted work and/or intellectual property right claimed to have been infringed;
- identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Site that is requested to be removed;
- your name, address, and daytime telephone number, and an e-mail address if available;
- a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted work and/or exercise of the intellectual property right is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed; and
- the signature of the intellectual property right owner or someone authorized on the owner's behalf to assert infringement of the right.
Limitation of Liability. In no event shall aeguys.com be liable for any damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the Websites or Service, or use thereof. Nothing contained in this Websites or in any written or oral communications from aeguys.com or its employees or agents shall be construed to make any promise, covenant, or guaranty, all of which are explicitly disclaimed hereby, contrary to the statements and disclaimers contained in this paragraph.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL AEGUYS.COM, ITS OFFICERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE HEIRS, SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RESULT FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITES OR SERVICE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FOR VIRUSES ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN OBTAINED FROM THE WEBSITES, EVEN IF AEGUYS.COM HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES AND REGARDLESS OF THE THEORY OF LIABILITY.
TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT WILL AEGUYS.COM HAVE ANY LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES IN ANY WAY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE AGREEMENT, WEBSITES OR THE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS; LOST DATA; LOSS OF GOODWILL; COPYRIGHT, TRADEMARK, OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT; WORK STOPPAGE; EQUIPMENT FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION; ILLEGAL, IMMORAL OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY; PERSONAL INJURY; PROPERTY DAMAGE; OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OR LOSSES, EVEN IF AEGUYS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, AND REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE, INDEMNITY OR OTHERWISE) UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
All the content on aeguys.com is made available to on “as is” basis and without warranties of any kind, express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, whether under contract, or otherwise, we exclude liability to you, including indirect loss, damage or expense. Our total liability to you is limited to $5 USD.
Please remember that your use of aeguys.com, content and the context in which the downloaded contents are used by you, are solely your responsibility. You indemnify us against all losses, costs (including legal costs) and liability that we incur in connection with a third party claim relating to your use of aeguys.com and Items.
Indemnity by You. You agree to indemnify and hold aeguys.com, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss,
liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or related to:
- your use of the Service and/or Websites in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement, including without limitation your representations and warranties set forth above;
- any third party claim of infringement of copyright or other intellectual property rights or invasion of privacy arising from the hosting of Your Content on the Websites, and/or your making available thereof to other users of the Websites, and/or the actual use of Your Content by other users of the Websites or related services in accordance with these Terms of Service and the parameters set by you with respect to the distribution and sharing of Your Content;
- any activity related to your account, either by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act of aeguys.com.
- Parental or Guardian Permission. CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE WEBSITES UNLESS A SUPERVISING PARENT OR GUARDIAN IS PRESENT.
- Consent to Electronic Communications. By inputting any information on the Website, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
The laws of New york, NY, USA govern these terms, and you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts there for the resolution of any dispute between us.
As long as you continue to access our site you agree to be bound by these terms.